Rockall is excited to announce that its cannabis liability program is launching in 7 additional states!
New Admitted Cannabis Liability States: Colorado, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Dakota, and Minnesota
- General Liability – limits up to $5,000,000
- Product Liability – limits up to $5,000,000
- $1,000,000 in defense costs outside of the limit for Product Liability
- Cyber Liability – $100,000 limits by endorsement
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto – $1,000,000 limits by endorsement
- Cannabis Surety Bonds: all types of cannabis bonding in all legal cannabis jurisdictions
Other states coming soon: Oklahoma (surplus), Florida, and Massachusetts!
Current states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, and Washington